Gammons Lane, Watford, WD24
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- OWN PRIVATE GARDEN
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE WITH HALLWAY
- RECENTLY CONVERTED
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING - D
A two bedroom, first floor maisonette with its own garden at the rear. The property has been converted within the last few years so now has a modern kitchen and bathroom, double glazing and gas central heating. The private entrance on the ground floor also means that you have a large storage area, ideal for prams and shoes!
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Hallway & Landing
Accessed via the front door on the ground floor with generous storage then staircase leading to the first flor landing with additional storage and access to the loft area
17'7 x 11'11 (5.37 x 3.64) An open plan lounge/kitchen in a dual aspect double glazed room with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units, built in gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and a single drainer sink unit, space for a fridge.
11'10 x 9.6 (3.62 x 2.9) Overlooking the rear, double glazed, radiator, laminate floor
10'5 max x 6'7 max (3.19 x 2.01) At the rear, double glazed window, radiator
Fitted shower cubicle, low level WC, hand wash basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, double glazed window
Gammons Lane, Watford, WD24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station0.6 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.8 miles
- Watford Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Marshall Vizard�a passion for property.
Marshall Vizard is an established independent residential Estate Agency operating from modern offices on Station Road, Watford, just a short walk from Watford Junction Station.
Our enthusiastic approach to estate agency is supported by a firm belief in traditional values of service and customer satisfaction. Since opening in January 2003, we have built up an excellent track record of results in and around the Watford area, and have also deve
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18449604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall Vizard, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.