Tilebarn Close, Henley-on-Thames
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO THE TOWN AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY ADVISED
- AVAILABLE 13TH NOVEMBER
- HOUSE BATHROOM WITH MODERN SUITE
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: The apartment is positioned at the back of the block on the first floor. There is a communal entrance with telephone entry system. The apartment is well proportioned with a light and airy living/dining room with dual aspect and bay window. There is a modern fitted kitchen. There is one double bedroom and one single bedroom with additional storage provided by an airing cupboard in the hallway. There is a modern house bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. There are well kept communal grounds which enjoys lovely views over the surrounding countryside. There is also allocated parking for one car and additional visitor spaces available on a first come, first serve basis. Viewing strongly advised. This is an ideal purchase for a first-time buyer or investor.
LOCATION: Tilebarn Close is situated close to fantastic walks and bridleways reaching popular countryside including highly rated pubs and only a short 10-minute walk to Henley town centre. Henley-on-Thames offers a range of local amenities including sporting facilities, restaurants, bars and a range of independently owned shops. Henley-on-Thames is a charming and famous riverside market town within 10 miles of Reading, 35 miles of central London and 25 miles from Heathrow. The town host the world-famous Royal Regatta followed by the Henley Festival and Rewind Festival each summer. The River Thames runs through the heart of the town where you can enjoy boat hire, river walks and activities at Mill Meadows.
Tilebarn Close, Henley-on-Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.7 miles
- Shiplake Station2.1 miles
- Wargrave Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.