Saverley Green, Stoke-On-Trent
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Parking & Side Garden
- Double Glazed
- Needs Internal updating
- EPC Awaited
- Ask an adviser for further details
11' 8'' x 11' 0'' (3.56m x 3.35m)
With wood laminate floor, electric heater, power points, feature hearth
12' 2'' x 12' 5'' (3.70m x 3.78m)
With carpeted floor, electric heater, Power Point, aerial point feature hearth with open fire.
7' 11'' x 10' 3'' (2.42m x 3.12m)
Fitted kitchen with white wall and base units granite effect surfaces over. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Includes cooker point, Power Point, washer point, built-in cupboard.
6' 3'' x 7' 0'' (1.90m x 2.14m)
Fitted bathroom suite in white with WC, pedestal basin, panelled bath with electric shower over. Part tiled walls and carpeted floor
11' 9'' x 12' 5'' (3.58m x 3.79m)
With carpeted floor, electric heater, power points.
12' 1'' x 12' 5'' (3.68m x 3.78m)
With carpeted floor, power points, electric heater and built-in cupboard.
To the side is a gravel driveway leading to an enclosed side and rear yard with pedestrian access.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Saverley Green, Stoke-On-Trent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blythe Bridge Station1.7 miles
- Longton Station4.7 miles
- Barlaston Station4.8 miles
About the agent
A family firm stretching back to the 1920s. With the purchase and integration of both Stanley Keates & Sons offices our business expanded to cover all of North Staffordshire. Now under the ownership of Andrew & Richard Johnson the is once again a family firm.
The owners are both Chartered Surveyors and deal with Residential and Commercial property. The firm has now rebranded back to its roots and updated its image. With new IT, a new website and an updated image to drive its growth thr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3724064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keates , Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.