Upperthorpe Road, S6
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- En-Suite Bedrooms
- Bills Included
- 3 Bedrooms
- House Share
- Furnished Property
- Near SHU City Campus
- Available for Students
- Available for 2021 - 2022
- Tumble Dryer
***IDEAL ACCOMMODATION FOR STUDENTS AVAILABLE FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR £90 PPPW BILLS INCLUDED. This property is close to shops, transport and University of Sheffield. Everything you need is right here. This property benefits from 3 bedrooms (2 with their very own EN-SUITE bathroom and the other with a separate en-suite).
- Location - Situated in an ideal location. Shops are just outside your front door. Very close to public transport, Tesco Superstore, parks and so much more. If you fancy having everything within a few minutes` walk from home, then this is the place for you. Only an 18 minute walk or just a 6 minute bike ride to University of Sheffield. This is truly the ideal study pad.
- Kitchen - The property has a beautiful kitchen with electric cooker, fridge freezer. There is a washing machine, clothes tumble dryer, microwave and plenty of cupboard space.
- Bathroom - Solely for your use only. These 3 lovely rooms come with their very own en-suite (includes shower, toilet and wash basin).
- Bedrooms - All bedrooms include bed base and mattress, desk, chair and wardrobe. This is the ideal study pad for a student looking for peace and quiet to concentrate on their studies.
- Parking - Plenty of on-street parking is available all around the neighbourhood.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - Just £90 pppw Bills included (gas, electric, water, internet & TV licence) - Deposit - £300
- Available Date - 1st September 2021
- Contract Length - To 30th June 2022
- HURRY. Don`t let this opportunity slip by. Rooms with their very own en-suite that are located so close to amenities and University of Sheffield at such an affordable price are a rare find. This is truly a beautiful and well maintained property with quality fixtures and fittings. Call us now to book a viewing.
Upperthorpe Road, S6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Infirmary Road Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Shalesmoor Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Nicholas Humphreys, Sheffield
Office G10, Redlands Business Centre 3-5 Tapton House Road, Sheffield, S10 5BY
Contact Nicholas Humphreys Sheffield now.
Our Sheffield office covers all areas around Sheffield particularly around the Ecclesall Road area, Broomhill and Crookes. This branch also covers Broomhall, Broomhill, Crookes, Crystal Peaks, Fir Vale, Greystones, Hillsborough, Hunters Bar, Walkley and surrounding areas.We also deal with properties around both Universities including Glossop Road, the Botanical Gardens and Collegiate
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30169789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.