Hambleden, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
- Located in the heart of the village
- Immaculately presented
- Patio garden with Summer House
- Vaulted dining room
- Access to various country walks in the surrounding countryside
79 Hambleden is a charming Grade II listed, two bedroom cottage, which has been meticulously renovated in recent years.
The ground floor benefits from a flagstone floor throughout with underfloor heating. The sitting room has an beautiful fireplace including a log burner. The neutrally finished kitchen has been well designed with wall and base units. The dining room features a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams along with patio doors out onto the patio.
The first floor has two stylish bedrooms and a shower room with underfloor heating.
The rear garden is South facing and has been designed with ease of living in mind, It is mainly paved with gives spaces for alfresco dining. There is a gate to the rear providing access.
No. 79 is situated in the heart of this historic and picturesque village conservation area. Hambleden village, which formed the heart of the original Hambleden Estate owned by the WH Smith family, has a wonderful church, village shop and post office, the Hambleden Sports and Social Club incorporating the Hambleden Tennis Club, a cricket pitch with new pavilion and The Stag & Huntsman public house / hotel.
Hambleden village itself is protected by a National Trust covenant. Lying at the southern end of the Hambleden valley, there is access to fantastic walking with the River Thames, Thames Path and Hambleden Mill marina approximately 1 mile away.
The nearby market towns of Marlow and Henley-on-Thames provide excellent shopping, recreational and educational facilities for everyday requirements, both having train services via Maidenhead and Twyford respectively to London Paddington.
Square Footage: 597 sq ft
From Henley-on-Thames or Marlow proceed out of the towns on the A4155 heading towards Mill End. In the hamlet of Mill End turn north signposted to Hambleden and Skirmett, and after approximately 1 mile fork right into Hambleden village. No. 79 will be found in the centre of the village on the right-hand side opposite the church.
Hambleden, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station3.0 miles
- Shiplake Station4.3 miles
- Marlow Station4.4 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI202299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.