Loxley Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Development Opportunity/Renovation Project
- Generous Plot
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Shower Room & Upstairs Bathroom
- Driveway Providing Ample Parking
- No Chain
- Highly Sought After Location
As you enter, straight away you can see that this property is not for the faint hearted but once you have looked beyond the dated fixtures and decor, you will see the makings of a spacious and well-designed family home. The lounge is dual aspect with French doors leading out to the rear garden and with the open fireplace, you can imagine cosy warm nights in. The dining room also has an open fireplace and faces the front elevation. These rooms together with the entrance hallway has parquet wood flooring throughout and is in good condition which is in character for this age of property. Having been extended to the ground floor already, this now offers a large versatile family room having a smaller study room off to the rear and a downstairs shower room. You can really see here the space that could be generated upstairs if a second storey extension was added above here, providing a wonderful master bedroom suite.
Upstairs, bedrooms one and two are similar in size so either could be used as the main bedroom. The third bedroom is also a good size. The final fourth bedroom is a single and would lend itself to be converted into a Jack and Jill bathroom for then bedrooms two and three. The bathroom and adjacent separate W/C needs a complete re-fit, giving you the opportunity to merge the two rooms together and mark your own stamp on it.
Outside, the rear garden is a fantastic size and a blank canvass, laid mainly to lawn with a lovely feature pond. More importantly it is south facing and affords enough space to have an area for the adults, climbing frames and play house for the children and a vegetable garden that most now desire. To the front there is a large gravelled driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. The entrance may need to be widened so that wider, larger vehicles can pass through. There is a detached double garage to the side which would need re-roofing.
The possibilities with this property are endless which is what makes it an exciting prospect for all, come and see for yourselves.
All mains services connected.
BrochuresBrochure124 Loxley Road Brochure V2.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Loxley Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station1.3 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station2.3 miles
- Wilmcote Station3.8 miles
About the agent
How edwards will help sell your home
Edwards is an award winning, family owned independent estate agent based in the heart of Warwickshire and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free. Our vision is to build an outstanding property sales agency that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agency should operate in the best
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30171044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.