Isla Road London SE18
- Victorian End of Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen
- Beautiful Throughout
- Original Features
- Sought after Location
- Chain Free
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
This location offers a fantastic community feel with an abundance of green spaces such as Oxleas Wood, Eaglesfield Recreation Ground and Shrewsbury Parks. You are also only a short distance away from Charlton Lido, Woodlands Farm and Shrewsbury House which offers arts and crafts as well as clubs in the beautiful setting of the Laing art deco estate.
For the busy commuter, you are spoilt with the fantastic transport facilities of Woolwich Arsenal as well as DLR that gets you into Canary Wharf, Liverpool Street and Bond Street. Cross Rail is also fast approaching and will be a welcomed addition in 2022.
This stunning property which has been lovingly looked after by the current vendors comprises 13ft lounge with bay window and original feature fireplace, further dining area with a second fireplace and patio doors leading to the garden, a large fitted kitchen with built in appliances, separate utility room and a downstairs shower room. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite.
Additional benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, ample storage space including a cellar, original period features, side gated access and a 45ft private rear garden with patio area, lawn and shed.
Call Acorn now on to arrange your internal viewing today.
Energy Efficiency Rating D
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Isla Road London SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.8 miles
- Plumstead Station0.8 miles
- Woolwich Dockyard Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We've got you covered, the only agent with offices in Plumstead High Street and Plumstead Common.
Founded in 1984 as a one-office, independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 300 staff, working from more than 30 different offices and divisions. The company's growth has seen the incorporation and inception of other leading brands including John Payne, Langford Russell, MAP Chartered Surveyors, Start Financial Services and Start Conveyancing.
Acorn New Homes Division
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P241039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Plumstead Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.