Lower Church Street, Chepstow
- Superb location
- Two bedrooms
- Secure parking
- Designer kitchen
- MODERN, STYLISH AND CONTEMPORARY
- **HOUSE TO SELL?? CALL US FOR A FREE VALUATION**
A superb opportunity to purchase this fantastic second floor TWO bedroom luxury apartment with river views to the side. Allocated basement parking space! MUST BE VIEWED!
A superb opportunity to purchase this fantastic second floor TWO bedroom luxury apartment with river views to the side. Allocated basement parking space!
7Q has been designed with integrity and passion. Once the historical focus for ship building, the potential of this prime waterfront region was recognised and the skills of a dedicated team of architects, designers, surveyors and developers have combined to create a new landmark destination.
Rising up from the riverbank, the bold architectural statement combines the sleek perpendicular lines of glass, steel and stone with a broad, horizontal sweep of creative landscaping. 7Q both complements and contrasts with the natural swirling river that flows alongside; it captures the light through reflective surfaces and wide open boulevards; it invites exploration and appreciation. 7Q is a marriage of form and function that is both visually appealing and answers its brief: to provide superb new homes in a distinct and desirable location.
This new development is simply extraordinary. 7Q offers a remarkable variety of accommodation from a compact 'pied-à-terre' to a spacious 3-storey townhouse. Choose a stunning, open plan duplex or a top floor penthouse with floor to ceiling windows, a wrap-around balcony and far-reaching views across the river.
Each new home offers space in abundance - from open plan living areas, built-in dressing rooms and generous and discreet storage cupboards.
• Designer kitchens
• Bespoke frameless door shower enclosure
• Bespoke home automation package available (ask for details)
• Thermally efficient zoned controlled underfloor heating
• Integrated security system
• Landscaped communal grounds and courtyards
• Large format Porcelain flooring to to kitchen, living and hall in Apartments
• Allocated parking to all units
These stunning and spacious apartments offer true luxury living. Located on Chepstow’s scenic waterfront they enjoy spectacular views across the Wye River.
This unique building contains one and two bedroom apartments and exceptional duplexes and penthouses all of which offer generously sized living and bedroom areas and outdoor terraces or roof terraces. Atriums and voids on the hallways with glass roofs allowing light to flow through the building.
Chepstow lies on the western banks of the meandering River Wye just upstream of its confluence with the mighty Severn Estuary. South of the elegant iron bridge, a classic example of engineering from the Regency period, and facing the dramatic cliffs that have been carved by time and water through the centuries, Severn Quay will sit proudly above the river. This prime position benefits from excellent transport links by road and rail, the shops and amenities of the charming and historic market town and possibly best of all, direct access to the beautiful river walks of the Wye Valley.
For those seeking a slice of country life within easy commuting distance to Newport, Cardiff and Bristol, the Severn Quay development couldn't be better placed. Until 1966, Chepstow’s A48 formed the main through-way from England to Monmouthshire, but the arrival of the Severn Bridge diverted the traffic away from the town centre and now provides speedy motorway access through the region.
Chepstow lies on the railway line between Gloucester and Cardiff though many will choose Bristol Parkway Station as it is only 20 minutes away and has a better choice of train connections. Trains run every half hour to London which is a short 1hr 20min journey.
Bristol Airport will be the most likely departure point for air travel providing direct flights to many UK and European destinations.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lower Church Street, Chepstow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station0.3 miles
- Caldicot Station5.6 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station6.2 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPW100551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.