Newick Lane, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
- Four reception rooms including a beautiful and bright conservatory
- Large open plan Kitchen/Breakfast room perfect for family living
- Four Bedrooms catered by three bath/shower rooms (one en suite)
- Detached Garage and plenty of parking
- Beautifully established gardens in addition to idyllic paddocks in all about 3.69 acres
- Fabulous far reaching views across beautiful Sussex countryside
Beautifully light and bright, the impressive proportions of three wonderfully presented reception rooms combine to create a superb amount of space to come together as a family. A family room opens onto a large conservatory making it easy to step out into the gardens, a formal dining room with bay windows and a log burner is ideal for entertaining friends, and an exceptional triple aspect drawing room with a focal point fireplace is an outstanding place to relax and unwind. Throughout each room, the gardens and grounds supply an enviable backdrop that adds an instantly calm and peaceful feel. Doors from the dining and sitting rooms open into a superb kitchen with generous proportions easily accommodate a large breakfast table. Well-appointed with a wealth of modern Shaker-style cabinets and sleek granite countertops there’s an impressive amount of storage and workspace, and a range of appliances provides every convenience. A ground floor bedroom and bathroom add to flexible accommodation this home has to offer.
The picturesque views continue upstairs in a refined principal bedroom that benefits from an en suite shower room. Two further bedrooms are equally well-presented with recessed wardrobes that produce ample storage without encroaching on the aesthetics of either room and within the spacious landing is a fabulous study. Echoing the sophisticated design throughout the property, an additional family bathroom adds a final touch of luxury with its contemporary suite and stone tiles.
A sweeping gravel driveway leads up to the attractive facade of The Spinney uniting with the detached double garaging to give off-road parking for several vehicles, while its enclosed lawn and statuesque fir tree add colour and interest.
Step out from the kitchen or conservatory onto a decked patio that’s ideal for al fresco meals and the perfect vantage point to admire your surroundings. A large established lawn and paddock sit before you and a greenhouse and insulated shed are the ideal additions to this tranquil setting.
In all about 3.69 acres.
Newick Lane is a leafy lane on the edge of the popular market town Heathfield where there are excellent local shops, a supermarket, banks, post office, pubs, primary school and secondary school. The popular and historic village of Mayfield is just 3.5 miles away and Tunbridge Wells is just under 13 miles for a comprehensive range of shops, major stores, schools and recreational amenities.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Newick Lane, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stonegate Station5.0 miles
- Crowborough Station5.7 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN110286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.