- End of terrace house
- Popular cul-de-sac location with residents parking
- Residential Penryn close to schools
- Three bedrooms, bathroom
- Living room, kitchen/diner
- South facing garden
- Modern gas central heating and double glazing
- No onward chain
THE PROPERTY Positioned towards the head of the development on a small cul-de-sac and overlooking an open green area with residents parking beside. This end of terrace house is a real cracker with a design that comprises large living room and kitchen/diner to the ground floor with three bedrooms (one double and two singles) and recently fitted bathroom to the first floor. The property is well presented throughout with plenty of natural light, lovely outlook over the nearby countryside to the front as well as benefitting from modern double glazing and gas central heating. To the rear is a good sized enclosed garden which is perfectly due South facing with gated side access. We believe this would make a great first time purchase or profitable investment and is available with no onward chain.
ACCOMMODATION IN DETAIL (ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE)
ENTRANCE HALL 14' 7" x 5' 11" (4.45m x 1.81m)
LIVING ROOM 14' 6" x 12' 4" (4.44m x 3.77m)
KITCHEN/DINER 14' 7" x 8' 10" (4.45m x 2.71m)
STAIRS & LANDING 8' 8" x 5' 9" (2.65m x 1.76m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 6" x 9' 1" (4.43m x 2.78m)
BEDROOM TWO 9' 0" x 7' 6" (2.76m x 2.29m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 0" x 6' 9" (2.76m x 2.06m)
BATHROOM 5' 8" x 5' 5" (1.74m x 1.67m)
GARDEN South facing patio and lawn, enclosed by fencing with side gate access.
PARKING Residents unallocated parking to front of house.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penryn Station0.1 miles
- Penmere Station1.9 miles
- Falmouth Town Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Heather & Lay have been at the forefront of independent estate agency in the Falmouth, Penryn and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. As a local firm we have an established reputation within the local community and beyond. The bedrock of that reputation is the quality of our service and our honest, straightforward approach to business.
We have three directors, Tim Heather, John Lay and Natalie Oliver and a dedicated team of professional
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100338009614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heather & Lay, Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.