Laindon Road, Billericay, CM12
- Brand New Two Bed Retirement Apartments
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Walk in Wardrobes With Mirrored Doors
- Lodge Manager
- Camera entry system
- 24 hour Care line support system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Lift to all floors
Limited amount of apartments remaining!!
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments, and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms. Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of the developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have walk in wardrobes with most of the two beds having mirrored doors which is in addition to TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered. The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of the customers in mind. All apartments are stringently inspected by a Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of the Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
The apartments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement and this development is well located for local shops and transport links. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn't a chore and a great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All Churchill developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
Call now to make an enquiry and arrange a viewing.
Laindon Road, Billericay, CM12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station0.8 miles
- Laindon Station3.4 miles
- Ingatestone Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Property Specialists
The Property Specialists ensure when you move home it is as stress free as possible, this is thanks to the honest advice and clear communication given to you through out each stage of selling your property in Billericay. Whether you are looking to sell your Home or purchase a property, “The Property Specialists” are estate agents that will help!
We are experienced estate agents based in Billericay, Essex and have a great portfolio and kno
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18464463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Specialists, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.