Cleve Road, West Hampstead, London
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom garden apartment
- 985 sq ft / 91.5 sq m
- Spacious reception room leading to conservatory dining room
- South facing beautiful tiered rear garden
- Semi open plan fully fitted kitchen
- Large 14'7" master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted storage
- 2 further bedrooms
- Set within grand period detached house
- Located within sough after South Hampstead conservation area
- 6 minute walk to West Hampstead stations (Jubilee, Overground and Thameslink)
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The particulars do not constitute part of an offer or contract. The particulars, including text, photographs and plans, are for the guidance only of prospective purchasers/tenants and must not be relied upon as statements of fact. The descriptions provided therein represent the opinion of the author and whilst given in good faith should not be construed as statements of fact. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order. All measurements are approximate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cleve Road, West Hampstead, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Station0.2 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.3 miles
- Kilburn High Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Parkheath are market leaders in selling properties in Prime North and North West London having gained a reputation for delivering the highest professional standards for over thirty five years.
Working within some of London's most desirable locations and with an extraordinary range of properties that encompass all property types from grand period mansions to cutting edge modern apartments.
Our award winning team are primed to utilise their many years of experience to provide a comp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30172840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkheath, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.