Rochester Road, Camden, NW1
- Substantial Four Storey Victorian Freehold House
- Boasting 2230 Sq. Ft. of Internal Accommodation
- Private Rear Garden
- Four Bedrooms (Principal Bedroom With En-Suite)
- Wealth of Period Characteristics
- Double Reception With Dual Aspect Windows
- Two Bathrooms and Two WCs
- Ample Storage and Utility Room
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location Overlooking Rochester Terrace Gardens
- Wonderful Selection of Local Amenities and Convenient Transport Links Available
The property is entered at the raised ground floor level via an imposing hallway and onto the main double reception, with floor to ceiling dual aspect windows and working shutters, high ceilings, original decorative cornicing, a fireplace and wooden floors. This grand room is the centrepiece of the property.
The lower ground floor offers spacious kitchen and dining room leading on to the garden, ample storage and a utility room. The garden is mainly paved with side access to the front.
The first-floor accommodation features the principal bedroom with an en-suite, beautiful floor to ceiling windows and high ceilings, a further double bedroom and family bathroom. The second floor features two further bedrooms and a shower room.
Rochester Road is highly regarded as one the finest addresses within Camden, with a picturesque garden square at its heart surrounded by early Victorian houses; and being a cul-de-sac, this peaceful location is the perfect place to raise a family. Located within walking distance of all the amenities in the immediate area including Kentish Town and Camden Underground stations (Northern Line) and Camden Road for access to London Overground. Further afield, the transformed King's Cross district centred around Granary Sq. and the Eurostar are also within easy reach. EPC: D. Sole Agents. **Offered Chain-Free**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Rochester Road, Camden, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camden Road Station0.2 miles
- Kentish Town West Station0.4 miles
- Kentish Town Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 54503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.