Ackroyd Street, Morley, Leeds
- Three bedroom end terrace
- Usable loft space with potential to convert
- Situated in central Morley
- Light and spacious living room with bay window
- Open kitchen/ diner
- PVCu double glazing
- Gas central heating
Internally the property comprises in brief; entering into a large entrance hallway, off to the left hand side sits a spacious formal lounge with bay window and gas fire. Following through to the rear there is an open-plan dining kitchen with access door out to the rear garden which is easy to maintain. Completing the ground floor is a fitted kitchen with a range of Shaker fronted wall and base units.
A first floor landing provides access to two large double bedrooms and a further single bedroom. Leading off the landing, a corridor provides access into a staircase which rises to a loft room currently utilised as storage but with the potential to utilise for a variety of uses. Completing the accommodation is a good-sized bathroom housing a three piece suite with tiled surrounds.
Enjoying the mod-cons of gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing, the property also boasts a generous cellar accessed from the entrance hall. Situated within walking distance of Morley centre, the property is perfect for commuting into Leeds centre and can be viewed via our Morley office! Call our lines 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ackroyd Street, Morley, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morley Station0.3 miles
- Cottingley Station1.5 miles
- Batley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY200397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.