Stoney Lane, Beamish, Chester le Street, DH9
- Individual Detached House
- Sought After Semi Rural Location
- Open Countryside Views
- Large 21ft Garage & Basement Storage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 22ft Kitchen/Dining Room
- Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Gas Central Heating Via Radiators
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Rarely Available
Beamish is an extremely sought after rural village which is accessible to Chester-le-Street, Stanley, Gateshead and Newcastle upon Tyne. The village is set within very pleasant and scenic surroundings suited to buyers looking for rural village life. There are nearby forest walks and horse riding in Beamish Woods and the village also has Beamish Museum together with village pubs and restaurants.
2.5m x 1.17m
Hardwood front door, parquet flooring, double radiator.
5.33m x 4.11m
Front to rear. wood burning stove, brick fireplace, parquet flooring, tv point, telephone point, two double radiators, uPVC double glazed french windows to garden.
2.54m x 0.9m
Parquet flooring, telephone point, staircase to lower Ground Floor.
1.47m x 1.17m
White suite comprising low level wc, vanity wash basin, parquet flooring, extractor fan, radiator.
6.68m x 3m
Front to rear. Beech effect units and worktops, illuminated cabinets, electric hob, oven and extractor hood, coloured sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, parquet flooring, bow window, double radiator.
Hatch to loft, double glazed velux window, cupboard containing wall mounted Worcester Bosch combination boiler.
6.68m x 3.05m
At side. Fitted wardrobes, elevated views, plumbing for sink, double radiator.
4.11m x 3.28m
At side. Radiator.
3.28m x 3.15m
At side. Wardrobe over stairs, double radiator.
2.29m x 1.9m
At front. White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, electric shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan, double radiator.
Lower Ground Floor
6.65m x 4.22m
6.65m x 4.11m
Up and over door, power and light, tap, door to void.
There is a lawned garden to front with block paved drive. There is an enclosed landscaped garden to rear with block paved patio, stone walls and security lighting.
Stoney Lane, Beamish, Chester le Street, DH9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester-le-Street Station2.9 miles
About the agent
JW Wood has been serving County Durham since 1910, as an independent firm of estate agents and surveyors. We offer comprehensive services on all property matterse to people who are looking for a home in an area covered by our six branches which are located at key locations throughout the North East.
We are committed to innovation, using modern technology, backed by professional, highly trained and motivated staff, to provide the very best service.
All new clients who instrut us wi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS190369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.