Meadow Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, TN4
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS/BUY TO LET
- Pretty period charm
- Two double bedrooms.
- Porch for storage
- Feature fireplaces throughout
- Close to a number of well respected junior and senior schools
- Walking distance to local shops and amenities
- Short drive to A21/M25 road link
- Potential to connect converted attic space with staircase
* IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER/BUY-TO-LET.*A delightful two bedroom mid-terrace period family home potentially on three levels with an option to connect the two upper floors to create a well balanced practical family home. This charming property benefits from having a porch, beautiful feature fireplaces throughout, a semi open plan kitchen/dining with access to the rear garden, which is extremely practical for families. On the ground floor there are two reception rooms, a kitchen and a family bathroom and on the first floor there are two double bedrooms with ladder access to a converted attic space/bedroom three. To the rear there is a pretty garden mainly laid to lawn with wood fence panel surround. GFCH. double glazed throughout.
To view this property please contact Jenny Ireland at Mother Goose Estate Agents.
This property is located within walking distance of Southborough Village High Street with all of its shops and local amenities. High Broom station is approximately 1 mile away which has a fast and frequent services to London. It is within walking distance of well respected Junior and Senior schools in the area. Tunbridge Wells Sports And Indoor Tennis Centre is within walking distance of this charming property. The A21/M25 road link is also close by. Southborough borders stunning countryside areas which are perfect for dog walkers and families.
This charming mid terraced period property sits comfortably within a very popular residential area within walking distance of the local shops and amenities. The current owners have made this pretty little Victorian cottage their home for many years and have created a well presented comfortable and practical home for their growing family. It has served them well in terms of locality and space and the converted attic space has been a bonus for them, creating the additional space for them which has been invaluable. There is a warm period feel throughout as most rooms have feature fireplaces which add to the charm. There are several well respected local Junior and Senior Schools within walking distance from the property and the railway station is a short drive.
Brick built porch. with a window. Slate tiled flooring. Internal door to Living Room.
Window to front. Wood laminate flooring. Fireplace recess with built-in cupboards to each side of chimney breast. Radiator.
Wood laminate flooring. Partial open plan to kitchen. Attractive feature fireplace with red brick inset and wooden mantle above. Under stairs cupboard housing meters with power connected. Radiator. Small step down to kitchen. Radiator.
Tiled effect flooring. Back door to rear garden. Window to rear. Marble effect work top housing stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Attractive range of eye level and base units. Space for fridge freezer. Space for gas cooker. Plumbing/space for dishwasher.
Steps down into the bathroom. Two obscured windows to rear. Partly tiled. Small bath with electric wall mounted shower unit. Curtain rail. Partially integrated sink unit with built-in units below for storage. WC to match. Radiator.
Window to front. Built-in single wardrobe. Feature cast iron period fireplace. Radiator.
Window to rear. Built-in single wardrobe. Feature period cast iron fireplace. Radiator.
A very practical converted space which can be used as an additional bedroom/study. Velux window. Eaves storage to both sides. Ladder to connect both levels. Perfect opportunity to connect both levels with a staircase.
Low level brick wall with pathway to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with a pathway to rear of garden. 6' wood pannelled fencing to one side. Shed to remain.
Meadow Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, TN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Brooms Station1.0 miles
- Tunbridge Wells Station1.9 miles
- Tonbridge Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Mother Goose Estate Agents bring with them a new way to buy and sell property with experienced staff providing a wealth of local knowledge and expertise in property. We specialise in sales and lettings across a wide range of property in and around the Tunbridge Wells area.
Our services include -
A bespoke marketing plan
Providing a one-to-one service throughout the sale process
Conducting all property viewings ourselves and providing immediate feedback
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18222875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.