Staples Barn Lane, Henfield
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room
- Lovely Reception Room
- Utility Room/Possible Bedroom 4
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- 2 Further Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Non Estate
Macae is delightfully situated close to the Downslink affording miles of attractive walks. The village is about twelve minutes walk. Henfield boasts and excellent range of facilities including 2 supermarkets, a bakers, greengrocers, hardware store, pharmacy and many other independent retail outlets. There is also an excellent choice of eateries, pubs and cafes. St Peter’s CEP School is within comfortable walking distance and Henfield has both doctors and dental surgeries. Hassocks which is about a fifteen minute drive has a main-line railway station, whilst the coast at Brighton is about 8 miles away.
The property has a hall with cloakroom off and to the front there is a good sized double aspect kitchen/dining room with ample space for table and chairs. The main reception room overlooks the rear garden with French doors and laminate flooring. Off this room is the utility room which could also be used as a 4th bedroom or office.
From the hall stairs lead to the landing off which there are 3 double bedrooms with the main bedroom having an ensuite shower room and range of wardrobe cupboards. There is also a family bathroom.
To the front of the property is a private driveway and up and over door to bike storage. Mature shrubs.
The walled rear courtyard garden is west facing and very secluded and there is side access.
BrochuresBrochureStaples Barn Lane, Henfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Staples Barn Lane, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station6.1 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30175079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.