Essex Avenue, Didsbury
- A double bay fronted 1920's semi detached property moments from Didsbury Village
- Welcoming entrance hallway and two spacious bay fronted reception rooms
- Inner hallway/dining area and a Shaker style modern fitted kitchen
- Three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, en-suite and a large family bathroom with separate wc
- Corner plot with gardens to three sides, garage and off road parking
- Moments from Didsbury Village, reputable schools, Fog Lane Park and transport links
Essex House is positioned on an appealing corner plot with spacious rooms and tradiotnal features throughout.
The private accommodation in brief, comprises of welcoming entrance hallway with original wooden flooring and staircase to the first floor, front dining room with bay-window, separate large living room with garden views, dining area to the rear of the hallway which then leads to a shaker style kitchen with door access to the garden.
To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, one single bedroom with the master bedroom offering an en-suite bathroom. In addition there is a large family bathroom with separate wc.
Externally the property sits on a generous sized corner plot with gardens to the three sides, gated access to the single driveway with garage access via Fog lane.
Energy Performance CertificatesEpc
Essex Avenue, Didsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Didsbury Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Didsbury Village Station0.4 miles
- Burnage Station0.6 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The office is run by James Mosedale, MNAEA, who has over 11 years’ experience within
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 695450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Didsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.