Hayside Avenue, Newark
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Lounge Diner
- Modern Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Ensuite to Master
- Games Room (Converted Garage)
- Corner Plot
- Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This property has easy access to local schools and good transport links making it ideal for commuters and has easy access to the A1, A52, A46 and A17. The east coast train line from Newark Northgate station allows London Kings Cross to be reached within 1 hour and 15 minutes
Lounge Diner 4.78m (15'8") x 4.32m (14'2")
Kitchen 2.79m (9'2") x 3.35m (11'0")
WC 0.94m (3'1") x 1.75m (5'9")
Bedroom One 2.79m (9'2") x 3.58m (11'9")
En Suite 5'7 x 5'1
Bedroom Two 2.79m (9'2") x 3.35m (11'0")
Bedroom Three 2.01m (6'7") x 2.62m (8'7")
Bathroom 2.01m (6'7") x 1.88m (6'2")
Garage/Hobby Room 2.74m (9'0") x 5.11m (16'9")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hayside Avenue, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark North Gate Station1.9 miles
- Newark Castle Station2.0 miles
- Rolleston Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Edlin & Jarvis Estate Agents offer a personal, traditional service which enables you to move home, safe in the knowledge that we have thought of everything.
We tailor our services to your requirements, and always deliver the efficient and professional service you need to ensure a stress-free move.
We pride ourselves on achieving the best price for your home and use modern marketing techniques twinned with 20 years of industry knowhow to give you the home move you deserve.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EDI1000210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edlin & Jarvis Estate Agents Ltd, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.