Cruise Road, Nethergreen
- 4 Bedroom family home in a great location
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, WC and basin
- Large living and dining rooms
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- On road parking
- Secure storage shed
- Enclosed rear garden
- No Pets
- Available December 2020.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Cruise Road, Nethergreen
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop1.8 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop2.0 miles
- West Street Tram Stop2.0 miles
About the agent
We are Sheffield's longest established estate agency, dating back to 1840. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service, along with sound advice from experienced property professionals.
** LET BY **
Below are just some of the properties we have successfully let recently in Sheffield and the Peak District.
For further information on what services we offer or to arrange a free market appraisal please call our lett
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041005398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Dore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.