Biggin View, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne, DE6
The Orchard is a spectacular five-bedroom family home. Spread across two spacious floors, this home boasts magnificent views over the Great British countryside.
From the entrance hall, you will find a spacious living room and cosy log burner. From here, French doors open out onto a large private deck, with breathtaking countryside views. This floor also boasts a dedicated study and guest cloakroom.
The ground floor is also home to is an open plan kitchen and dining room, with bi-fold doors leading onto the deck. The hand finished Hatt-designed kitchen comes with soft close drawers, stunning stone worktops and premium Neff appliances.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms. The master bedroom has its own en suite with large rainfall shower, chrome heated towel rail and contemporary white sanitary ware. The guest bedroom also has its own en suite, while the family bathroom has a bath and separate shower. Outside, there is a double garage with electronic doors and a beautiful landscaped garden that features at the front and rear.
With ample storage, open plan living spaces and built-to-last fixtures and fittings, the Orchard is both a stunning and practical family home.
- Premium British designed kitchen.
- Top of the range appliances.
- Spacious, light and airy interiors.
- Premium white sanitary ware and a wide choice of Porcelanosa tiling.
- Built to last, high quality materials.
- Master bedroom with en suite, double rain shower and fitted wardrobes.
- Dedicated study.
- Downstairs guest cloakroom.
- Storage located all around home.
- Utility area.
- Energy efficient for lower bills .
- NHBC 10-year warranty.
*See brochure for full specification. Images depict typical Cameron Homes interiors. Finishes and specification are subject to change. Speak to a sales advisor for more information. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes
- Surrounded by beautiful Derbyshire countryside
- Seven layouts to choose from
- Under 11 miles away from Derby City Centre
Biggin View, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne, DE6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belper Station6.0 miles
About the development
Plot 29 - The Orchard
- Separate living room with doors opening onto a private deck
- Premium British designed and manufactured kitchens, with premium appliances.
- Large terrace with stunning views and steps leading down to the rear garden
- Stunning open plan kitchen dining room with large bi-fold doors opening onto a private deck with amazing views
- A master bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite with double rain shower.
- NHBC 10-year warranty, providing reassurance in the quality of your homes construction.
Every Cameron Homes development is carefully chosen, planned and built for the people who live there, today and for years to come.
Cameron began designing and building individual homes in 1995. Our ethos was taking the right parcel of land in the right location, and creating beautiful homes that our customers would fall in love with, homes that would blend with existing communities, enhancing the surroundings. A passion for build quality, an ambition t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference D48H91_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cameron Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.