Lyne Road KIDLINGTON
- End of terraced period property with 2/3 double bedrooms & no onward chain
- Extended and much improved
- Retaining many period features
- 23' Sitting/Dining Room
- Cast iron open fireplaces
- Refitted Kitchen
- 20' Study/Bedroom 3 and ground floor Shower Room
- Refitted Bathroom
- Enclosed mature rear garden and enclosed front garden
Entrance Hall * Sitting Room * Dining Area * Conservatory * Kitchen * Family Room/Bedroom 3 * Ground Floor Shower Room * 2/3 double Bedrooms * Bathroom
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Lyne Road KIDLINGTON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.5 miles
- Islip Station2.4 miles
- Hanborough Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent Estate Agent with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county.
Since opening in 1997 Thomas Merrifield Kidlington have sold over 2500 properties in Kidlington and the surrounding villages.
Our success comes from a large proactive sales team, honest and reliable advice and over 25 years of experience in the property industry.
Our office is ideally placed in a prominent High Street lo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10586652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.