Wellowbrook Close, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh
- Toynbee School catchment
- Double garage & driveway
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Four bedrooms
- En en suite to master
- Kitchen/breakfast room
Situated in a quiet corner of Valley Park we are delighted to be offering for sale this superb detached family home. The spacious accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room,conservatory, bathroom, en suite, double garage & ample driveway parking.
We are delighted to be offering for sale this superb detached home in this quiet corner of Valley Park. The property is in an enviable position backing onto woodland and playing fields. There are excellent facilities close by and is within close proximity of the more extensive shops, pubs and restaurants within Chandlers Ford. The house also falls into catchment for excellent local schools at both primary and secondary level and is within reach of the M3/M27 motorway network and the railway station.
Upon entering the house you are greeted by a spacious hallway with a large picture window to the rear that welcomes you into the home. On the ground floor the is spacious and versatile accommodation including a sitting room with open fire and bi-fold doors through to the conservatory. There is also a recently re-fitted Kitchen/breakfast room with large breakfast bar and a separate dining room. From the hall there is also a cloakroom.
Upstairs you will from the landing you will find four double bedrooms. The Master bedroom has a refitted en-suit with walk-in double shower. There is also a further bathroom that has been re-fitted in recent years.
Outside there is a large driveway to the front of the property and garage and a further area to the side of the garage. The garden surrounds the house on two side and has plenty of interest, with areas of lawn patio and shingle. There is a courtesy door from the garden to the detached double garage and to the front of the property.
Double Garage 18' 1" max x 17' max ( 5.51m max x 5.18m max )
Kitchen 17' 7" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.36m max x 3.20m max )
Dining Room 10' 5" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.17m max x 3.00m max )
Living room 19' 4" max x 10' 9" max ( 5.89m max x 3.28m max )
Conservatory 10' 10" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.30m max x 3.28m max )
Bedroom One 17' 7" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.36m max x 3.20m max )
En Suite Shower room
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.20m max x 3.00m max )
Bedroom Three 10' 2" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.10m max x 3.28m max )
Bedroom Four 8' 10" max x 10' 9" max ( 2.69m max x 3.28m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wellowbrook Close, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chandlers Ford Station0.6 miles
- Eastleigh Station2.3 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chandlers Ford Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Chandlers Ford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHF103479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Chandlers Ford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.