One Park West, Liverpool
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM & EN SUITE
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING & DINING ROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- 6TH FLOOR
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- LIFT ACCESS
- LOCATED OPPOSITE ALBERT DOCK
- LIVERPOOL ONE LOCATION
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
One Park West, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- James Street Station0.1 miles
- Moorfields Station0.4 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agency, Manchester
The Good Estate Agency, 10th Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3HF
The Good Estate Agency are a new, forward thinking Estate Agency launched from the success of our sister company, The Good Letting Agency. Rather than offering one level of sales service as most agents do, we offer a choice of various levels of service to suit our clients' needs. Choose from our most cost effective Online Vendor DIY service to our more traditional levels of service incorporating Bronze, Silver and Gold packages, still all offered at very competitive rates. We also operate a "
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101549001614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agency, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.