Clippers Quay, Salford, M50 3BP
- Private Balcony
- Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Integrated cooker and microwave
- Pull down bed with downlights
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Close to tram station, shops, gym and Media City
- 24 hour concierge
- Waterfront views
Tenure: Leasehold, 135 years remaining
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
A sixth floor studio with panoramic views of Salford Quays and large private balcony. Situated opposite Exchange Quay tram station, the apartment is conveniently placed for local amenities and easy access to the City Centre.
Abito is an impressive development which holds 298 apartments each designed to make exceptional use of space. They each provide floor to ceiling windows attracting a wealth of natural light. Benefits are a fold away bed to maximise space, great amount of storage, compact fully integrated kitchen, modern bathroom with sensor lighting and stunning water views. Permission for viweing must be also obtained from the tenant this can take time so please factor any viewing request, I would suggest weekends are the best time but the tenant must be present so subject to change.
The property is currently tenanted achieving £625 pcm until 11/21. Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Clippers Quay, Salford, M50 3BP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exchange Quay Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Salford Quays Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Pomona Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Move with confidence. Enjoy full transparency, huge savings, pay now or pay later and strong 24/7 support from a dedicated area expert.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference d6-yeq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by emoov, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.