Kelham Hall Drive, Wheatley
- No onward chain
- Private and quiet close
- Close to amenities
- Extended to the rear
- Driveway parking
- Public transport nearby
Entering the property you are greeted by an entrance hall, from here there are two double bedroom situated to the front of the property and a family bathroom with a freestanding large shower. To the rear of the property there is an expansive room with a vaulted ceiling, which comprises; the kitchen, dining room and living space, with floor to ceiling glass to the rear and aluminium structured bi-fold doors leading into the garden. The kitchen benefits from an integrated microwave, oven, dishwasher and wine cooler.
Externally there are two driveway parking spaces to the front of the property, and a landscaped garden to the rear and side with a spacious garden shed and hard wood decking.
* Vacant possession with no onward chain
* Situated in a private, quiet close of only four similar properties
* Close proximity to extensive local amenities
* Beautifully extended to the rear with a vaulted ceiling
* Floor to ceiling glass to the rear of the property
* Aluminium structured bi-fold doors leading into garden
* Driveway parking for multiple vehicles
The property is located on Kelham Hall Drive in Wheatley, a sought-after development near the heart of the village. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants and a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.IMPORTANT
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Kelham Hall Drive, Wheatley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station6.0 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10467406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.