Wagtail Drive, Maldon, Essex, CM9
- Charming One Bedroom House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Really Good Storage - Built in Walk-in Wardrobe/Cupboards
- Spacious Garden with Patio, Lawn and Shed
- Neutral Decoration Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Internal Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Available Mid January
Entrance Hallway: white emulsioned walls, wood effect flooring, stairs to first floor, opening/doors leading to:
Kitchen: range of fitted wall and base units with wood effect work surface over, sink/drainer with mixer tap, freestanding cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and microwave, part white emulsioned walls, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed window over looking garden, stone effect tiled floor.
Lounge 12'1 x 12'4: white emulsioned walls, wood effect laminate flooring, feature Victorian style fireplace, built in under stairs storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed French doors lead to the secluded garden.
The stairs lead from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing which comprises: white emulsioned walls, lovely soft neutral fitted carpet, very large built in cupboard housing long hanging rail and additional storage, doors lead to:
Bedroom 13'0 x 8'9: white emulsioned walls, wood effect laminate floor, built in airing cupboard with large shelves, further large built in wardrobe, wall mounted electric heater, uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom: fitted white suite comprising: low level w.c., hand wash basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, glazed shower screen, part tiled walls and part emulsioned walls, wood effect laminate flooring, uPVC double obscure glazed window.
Externally: to the front of the property there is an allocated parking space and a path which leads to the front door with planting to either side, a gate which gives access to the garden which comprises: large patio seating area, timber shed with power and tumble drier, the garden is secluded and surprising spacious and private due to the mature laurel hedge.
Although the property is offered on an unfurnished basis, the following items could remain if required:
Large grey sofa
Although the property is available on a long term basis and the landlord would like a long term tenant, the property will be offered on an initial period of 6 months and will be renewable by negotiation thereafter.
Wagtail Drive, Maldon, Essex, CM9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Witham Station5.1 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Maldon Lettings is passionate about taking care of your property and finding the right tenants who will not only be able to afford your property but will take care of it. Since opening our office in 2008 we have fast become Maldon's leading choice of agent for lettings.
Most of our business comes from recommendations and we pride ourselves on this.
Established - With Maldon Lettings Limited you can be confident that you are investing in an independent agent that only deals
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maldon Lettings Ltd, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.