Corbiere Avenue, Watnall, Nottingham
- Three Bedrooms
- End-Terrace Family Home
- Downstairs WC
- Driveway and Garage
- Popular residential Location
- Walking Distant to Kimberley Town Centre
- Well Present Throughout
- CASH OR INVESTMENT BUYERS
IDEAL INVESTMENT FOR CASH BUYERS Nestled in a private courtyard in the village of Watnall is this 3 bedroom home which has a little more than meets the eye. Ideally suiting small families and first time buyers alike. An internal inspection is required to fully appreciate what is on offer.
IDEAL INVESTMENT FOR CASH BUYERS Nestled in a private courtyard in the village of Watnall is this 3 bedroom home which has a little more than meets the eye. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, WC, lounge & dining kitchen with French doors to the rear garden. On the first floor, the landing leads to three bedrooms with bedrooms 1 & 2 benefiting from fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has a modern suite which is a particular a selling point of this home. Outside, the rear garden is well maintained with a patio area & lawn. Also to the rear there is a driveway which provides tandem off road parking for 2 cars & leads to a single detached garage.
Entrance door, stairs to the first floor, radiator and doors to the lounge & WC.
WC, pedestal sink unit, radiator and lead lined obscured uPVC double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' ( 4.62m x 3.66m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and door to the dining kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
A range of matching wall & base units, work surfaces incorporating a one & a quarter bowl granite sink & drainer unit. Integrated electric oven & gas hob with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher. wood effect flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear and French doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to the side and access to the attic. Radiator, ceiling lights, airing cupboard housing the combination boiler and doors to all bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and a double built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Lead lined uPVC double glazed window to the front, a built in single wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.01m )
Radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Modern 3 piece suite in white comprising concealed cistern WC, vanity sink unit with mixer taps and bath with integrated dual rainfall effect shower. Lead lined uPVC double glazed window to the front, floor to ceiling Italian tiles on floor and walls, heated towel rail.
The rear garden is well maintained with a patio area & lawn with a gravel border. Gated access to the side leading from the communal car park. A single detached garage provides access to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Corbiere Avenue, Watnall, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Phoenix Park Tram Stop2.0 miles
- Cinderhill Tram Stop2.2 miles
- Bulwell Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kimberley William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kimberley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS113090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.