Warwick Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- **Property Ref: BRGRA**
- Prime Location
- Incredible Penthouse Living
- Set in the heart of Stratford
- Far-reaching green views
- Central connecting glass atrium
- Private Elevator to all amenities
- Private Allocated Parking
Tyron Ash Real Estate are pleased to present this totally unique penthouse apartment that forms the entire top floor of this utterly beautiful period building, The Penthouse is one of the town's most intriguing properties, enjoying a combination of hugely versatile accommodation, roof terrace with far-reaching views, secure intercom system, private lift with access to an indoor swimming pool and leisure complex.
A private inner hall with glazed atrium is central to the property and really sets the tone of the property - natural light in abundance. French doors lead to a show-stopping large roof terrace. The sitting room enjoys generous proportions, has solid wood flooring throughout and feature internal glazed partition to the hall. The dining kitchen enjoys modern wood cabinets complete with contrasting granite work surfaces. This space links directly to a private snug, ideal for a more relaxed sitting room and also having direct access to the roof terrace. Perfect for opening up and entertaining guests.
Boasting four double bedrooms, this highly versatile layout affords countless lifestyle options to suit the buyer. The master bedroom notably has bespoke wardrobes and a high specification en-suite shower room with Villeroy & Boch fixtures. There is also an equally well appointed principal bathroom and guest WC/Cloaks. The leisure complex is located at basement level, is private the to the residence of the development and comprises a gym, heated swimming pool separate changing rooms. In addition, the property also has one allocated parking space.
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon is famous as the birthplace of William Shakespeare and home to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, along side being a prosperous riverside market town which provides South Warwickshire with a wide range of national and local stores, fine restaurants, a plethora of public and private schools and excellent sporting and recreational amenities.
BrochuresBrochureWarwick Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Warwick Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station0.6 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station1.5 miles
- Wilmcote Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Tyron Ash Real Estate are a UK Based Real Estate / Estate Agency company based in Mayfair, London. We specialise in selling Residential, Prime and Super Prime Property across all areas of London, as well as all major towns & cities across the UK. We have dedicated, local expert agents offering a tailored estate agency service dedicated to getting property owners the best possible price for their home, in a time to suit their needs. Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30187832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tyron Ash Real Estate, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.