Plymouth Road, Penarth
- RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- SECOND FLOOR
- MODERN KITCHEN/APPLIANCES
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
Situated in Penarth Town Centre within walking distance of all shops, amenities and public transport is this spacious larger style one double bedroom second floor retirement apartment with a resident house manager.
The property comprises a large entrance hall with security entrance, a good size lounge/dining room, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, bathroom with shower, large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, double glazing and electric heating, Well kept communal gardens and parking bays. Communal lounge, resident house manager, lift, alarm alerts in all rooms, laundry room and guest suite. Residents must be 55 years and over. The property is situated within walking distance of all amenities.
Entrance Hall 8' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.24m )
Wooden panelled door, security entrance/alarm, loft access to attic space, walk-in airing cupboard with fitted shelving, fitted carpet, coved and textured ceiling.
Living Room 23' 5" maximum x 10' 9" ( 7.14m maximum x 3.28m )
Double glazed window, television point, telephone point, space for dining table and chairs, feature fireplace housing a coal effect electric fire, wall mounted electric heater, alarm, fitted carpet, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 15' 7" maximum to wardrobe door x 9' 9" maximum ( 4.75m maximum to wardrobe door x 2.97m maximum )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes to one wall, telephone point, alarm, wall mounted electric heater, fitted carpet, coved and textured ceiling.
Panelled bath with grab rail, shower and shower screen, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and cupboards, vanity mirror and light/shaver point, low level w.c., electric heated towel radiator, extractor fan, non slip floor, coved and textured ceiling.
There are communal parking bays to the front of the building, very well kept communal gardens, there is a resident house manager, guest suite, lift, communal lounge and laundry room. Residents must by 55 years or over. We have been advised by the current owner that the property has a 125 year lease from 1 June 2002, ground rent £350.00 and a service charge of £2565 annually to include building insurance and water charges.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Plymouth Road, Penarth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penarth Station0.0 miles
- Dingle Road Station0.4 miles
- Cogan Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We're passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTH302666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.