Swan Farm Court, Deighton, York
- Impressive Semi-Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Generous Corner Plot
- Bathroom, En-Suite and Downstairs W.C.
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Generous Lounge and Dining Room
- Impressive Breakfast Kitchen
- Garage and Car Port
- Oil Central Heating and Solar Panels
- No Forward Chain
The well-presented accommodation begins with an entrance hallway with a useful storage cupboard and immediate access to a cloakroom/W.C. The centrepiece of the home is a large lounge bathed in light from windows on two elevations. Featuring a fantastic multi fuel burning stove, there is built-in storage and a sliding door leading directly out onto a raised covered decked area within the rear garden. The ground floor continues with a bright dining room and a fitted breakfast kitchen with wall and base units, a built-in oven, hob, extractor hood, instant boiling water tap and a dishwasher. There is also a door leading to an attached garage which has light, power and a utility area with plumbing for a washing machine and the boiler. To the first floor is a fabulous master bedroom with large built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms, all of a good size and all linked by a large landing area with an airing cupboard. The accommodation is completed with a three piece family bathroom. There are the additional advantages of a boarded loft space for additional storage, oil central heating, double glazing throughout and solar panels. For further information on solar panel savings please contact the office.
Outside the house is the wonderful garden sweeping around the side and the rear of the home, where there is a large lawned area, raised decking with covered roof, paved area, wood chip play space and planted beds. To the front is a car port with an electric car charging point and access to the garage via an up and over door.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Swan Farm Court, Deighton, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103556005149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley and Simpson, York, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.