Chandos Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1
- Inviting offers over £315,000
- 2-double bedroom semi-detached house
- Opportunity to extend STPP
- South-East patio garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with separate dining room
- 20-minute walk to Tunbridge Wells mainline station
- Tunbridge Wells town centre 0.4 miles
- Close to Grosvenor & Hilbert Park
Located at the north end of Camden Road, this property is well located for all amenities of Tunbridge Wells. The mainline train station, with links into London, is just 20 minutes’ walk away. The popular Royal Victoria Place shopping centre is less than a 10-minute walk away, with a huge variety of shops and restaurants. Camden Road is home to a large variety of independent coffee shops and restaurants. Grosvenor and Hilbert Park are just a 10-minute walk away and offer a beautiful lake and park café.
Arranged across the ground floor are 3 good sized living areas. The kitchen is located at the rear of the property, with modern appliances and well-kept storage cabinets. At the far end of the kitchen is a family bathroom, with bath and shower, WC, and wash basin. There is also a boiler cupboard and coat rack in the small lobby space between the kitchen and bathroom. There is a light and airy separate dining room with an under stairs cupboard providing excellent storage space. At the front of the property is a bright yet cosy lounge.
On the 1st floor, you will find 2 good-sized double bedrooms, both having big windows, creating lovely bright rooms.
There is a private South-East facing garden set to patio which receives sunlight throughout the day, creating a lovely, raised dining area, with plenty of room for potted plants, and even some outside storage.
Located at the north end of Camden Road, this property is well located for all amenities of Tunbridge Wells. The mainline train station, with links in London, is just 20 minutes’ walk away. The popular Royal Victoria Place shopping centre is less than a 10-minute walk away, with a large variety of shops and restaurants. Camden Road is home to many independent coffee shops and restaurants.
Tunbridge Wells mainline train station is just 20 minutes’ walk away, which offers links into London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo East in under an hour.
The A21 is easily accessible, providing access to the M25 and south to Hastings and the coast.
Close to excellent schools at both primary & secondary level with a range of both independent and state schools available.
• EPC Rating D
• Gas boiler
• Underfloor heating throughout the downstairs (plus radiator in the bathroom), radiators only upstairs
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Chandos Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.7 miles
- High Brooms Station0.8 miles
- Frant Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL200166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.