Aultmore, Keith, AB55
Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014 * EPC Band C * LRN: 374081/300/24261 * Detached Cottage * Unfurnished * Semi-rural location * 360 Virtual Viewing Available *
* 3 bedroom detached quaint cottage
* Offered on an unfurnished basis
* Includes integrated oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
* Modern fitted kitchen with ample dining space
* Spacious lounge with wood burner
* Downstairs double bedroom with built in wardrobe
* 2 double bedrooms upstairs
* Contemporary and stylish shower room with underfloor heating
* Landscaped and low maintenance garden
* Ample parking
* Oil central heating
* Double glazing
* Council Tax Band B
The property is located in the hamlet of Aultmore, making it an easy commute to Buckie, Keith, Fochabers, Elgin and approximately an hour drive to Aberdeen. Situated within a semi-rural location the property has some stunning countryside views.
Suitable for a professional single or couple. Strictly no pets or smoking permitted.
BrochuresLIVE Online Viewing AvailableFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Aultmore, Keith, AB55
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keith Station1.9 miles
About the agent
At Your Move we pride ourselves on giving first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs. Our teams of experienced and professional letting agents are here to understand what your requirements are as a landlord and provide you with a great property management service.
With thousands of rental properties nationwide, Your Move makes it a priority to looking after tenants. With advanced property search, protection, communication and accessibility we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 409528416366_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.