Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE (please contact the agent)
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
- 26 foot living room with access to large balcony
- Separate kitchen
- Large balcony
- Excellent storage
- Secure underground parking
- 24 hour concierge
- Leasehold - c.93 years unexpired
- No onward chain
A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment within the exclusive development, Chelsea Harbour.
Located on the raised ground floor this is a spacious two double bedroom apartment situated within Carlyle Court and offers a porter, lift and underground parking. Approximately 937 square feet, the property comprises of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), fully fitted kitchen, 26' reception room with ample space for dining and two sets of French doors leading to full width balcony.
This exclusive development is in a great location with local amenities, bars and restaurants of the famous Kings Road, great transport links with Fulham Broadway Tube and Imperial Wharf Station, and the River Taxi from Chelsea Harbour Pier.
Leasehold - c. 93 years unexpired.
Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.1 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.7 miles
- Parsons Green Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Chelsea have been running successfully since 2003 and have become one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea & Central London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings & property management.
Our Sales Manager Simon Stilwell and Lettings Manager Delphine Violle are on hand to provide any property advice you may require.
Our Chelsea office is located at 1 Cremorne Road, Chelsea, SW10 0NA at the end of the Kings Road. We also have offices in the B
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783012002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.