Lancaster Road, Garstang, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- MODERN SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT IN POPULAR RETIREMENT LOCATION
- Attractive Accommodation Including Lounge/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Shower Room & One Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
- Lift Access to All Floors, Residents Lounge, Laundry, Guest Suite
Access to Sandbriggs court is from Lancaster road via secure door entry system leading into a communal entrance hall with lift and stair access to all floors.
The apartment is on the second floor and is accessed from the hallway leading into the apartment entrance hallway with internal doors lead to the lounge, bedroom and shower room and there is a generous cupboard providing storage space.
The lounge has been tastefully decorated in neutral shades and has a window providing elevated views to the front elevation. From the lounge, double doors lead to the kitchen which is fitted with a range of units providing storage space with integrated appliances including an electric hob, oven and cooker filter hood.
The bedroom is a spacious double and has a double glazed window providing views to the front elevation. There is a fitted wardrobe providing storage space. The final room is a shower room/wc. This is fitted with a three piece suite including a double shower cubicle, vanity hand wash basin and a low level wc.
Externally the building has generous well maintained communal gardens surrounding the building. Internally communal facilities include a communal lounge, laundry and visitor’s bedroom which is available for resident’s family members/visitors to rent.
This is a very attractive building with amazing gardens which can be fully appreciated by residents.
What The Agent Says
These retirement apartments are always popular and benefit from many specifications including a resident’s house manager, 24 hour emergency pull cord intercom to Careline and fire detection systems. There is a resident’s lounge, a fully equipped resident’s laundry and one guest bedroom suite (subject to availability and charge).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Lancaster Road, Garstang, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station8.7 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.