Old Road, Headington
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Video Viewing Available
- Available for the 2021 / 2022 Academic Year
- Located close to Headington Universities & Hospitals
- Suitable for four sharers
- Video Tour Available
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Old Road, Headington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station3.1 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.8 miles
- Radley Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Scottfraser, East Oxford, (Lettings & Property Management), Oxford
267 Cowley Road, East Oxford, OX4 1XQ
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxford City and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in Headington, Summertown, East Oxford and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ourselves on being experts in our field, providing innovative service and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P207828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, East Oxford, (Lettings & Property Management), Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.