Southridge Drive, Mansfield NG18 4RJ
- No Upwards Chain!
- Very Popular Location
- Close to Local Park
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links
- Driveway for Off Road Parking
- Call NOW 24/7 or book instantly online to View
Key Features: Sensor controlled front and rear lights - Colour changing decking lights controlled by Alexa - Water feature - Outdoor power sockets - Nest central heating control - Dorma loft storage -
Outdoor storage to the side of the property.
The property is ideally situated close to Berry Hill Park and within easy reach of all the local amenities and transport links.
This property includes:
1.94m x 2.69m (5.2 sqm) - 6' 4" x 8' 9" (56 sqft)
With a full range of modern units which also contains the washing machine and dishwasher.
- Kitchen Diner
3.81m x 3.06m (11.6 sqm) - 12' 6" x 10' (125 sqft)
Open plan kitchen diner with plenty of space for a dining table and french doors to the garden.
- Living Room
4.87m x 3.02m (14.7 sqm) - 15' 11" x 9' 11" (158 sqft)
Beautifully presented living room with views to the front garden.
- Bedroom 1
3.98m x 3.09m (12.3 sqm) - 13' 1" x 10' 1" (132 sqft)
Master bedroom which is currently used as extra living office space.
- Bedroom 2
3.54m x 3.99m (14.1 sqm) - 11' 7" x 13' 1" (152 sqft)
Double bedroom with feature down lights.
- Bedroom 3
3.44m x 4.07m (14 sqm) - 11' 3" x 13' 4" (150 sqft)
Double bedroom with ensuite.
- Ensuite Bathroom
0.97m x 3.22m (3.1 sqm) - 3' 2" x 10' 6" (33 sqft)
Ensuite with shower and WC with underfloor heating.
- Family Bathroom
2.69m x 1.73m (4.6 sqm) - 8' 10" x 5' 8" (50 sqft)
Family bathroom featuring a bath and seperate shower cubicle.
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Virgin & BT Available
- Combi Boiler
- LED Lights Throughout
- Filtered Cold Water Tap in The Kitchen
- Alarm / Smoke Alarm / CO2
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band D (55-68)
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Mansfield) - Property Reference 34770
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Southridge Drive, Mansfield NG18 4RJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mansfield Station1.3 miles
- Sutton Parkway Station2.7 miles
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station2.7 miles
About the agent
EweMove, East Midlands
Cavendish House Littlewood Drive, West 26 Industrial Estate, Cleckheaton, BD19 4TE
EweMove are one of the UK's Most Trusted Estate Agent thanks to thousands of 5 Star reviews from happy customers on independent review website Trustpilot. (Reference: November 2018, https://uk.trustpilot.com/categories/real-estate-agent)
Our philosophy is simple - the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our agents pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
EweMove embrace the very latest te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 34770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.