Hardwicks Square Wandsworth SW18
- Stylish open plan living space
- Two double bedrooms
- Split level
- Stunning views
- Underground parking
- EPC rating- C C
- Available with Zero Deposits
A truly exceptional split level two bedroom penthouse apartment for rent in the heart of Wandsworth close to an abundance of amenities.
The property comprises stylish modern open plan living space with chic integrated kitchen and private balcony, which boasts delightful views.
On the upper floor there are two generous double bedrooms, with the principal bedroom benefits from an en-suite bathroom and a family bathroom.
The apartment further benefits from ample storage throughout, downstairs cloakroom, allocated underground parking and access to communal gardens.
Hardwicks Square is well located for the wealth of amenities including Southside Shopping Centre with it's shop, restaurants and leisure facilities. Transport links available nearby include Wandsworth Town mainline station, East Putney Tube (District Line) and River Bus services from Riverside Quarter Pier.
Hardwicks Square Wandsworth SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.5 miles
- East Putney Station0.6 miles
- Southfields Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Service is at the heart of everything we do. We take the time to understand what you want and stop at nothing until we get the right result for you.
Trusted across the Capital, our extensive network of 60 branches, local insight and comprehensive services are key to delivering success in London.
In addition to residential sales and lettings, we offer a complete range of property services including chartered surveyors, property management, financial services and an independent pane
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P182247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.