Lawnswood View, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL,
- SUPERIOR DETACHED,
- SOUGHT AFTER ADEL LOCATION,
- STYLISH ACCOMODATION THROUGHOUT,
- LOUNGE, SNUG/STUDY,
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY, UTILITY,
- GUEST W.C.
- FOUR BEDROOMS,
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN- SUITE,
- DRIVEWAY, GARAGE,
AN IMMEDIATE VIEWING IS STRONGLY ADVISED.
Manning Stainton are delighted to offer for sale this SUPERIOR detached home which is situated on the favoured Woodlands development in Adel. The home was built only a few years ago and has been upgraded and enhanced by the current owners. The property offers LUXURIOUS accommodation and would be ideal for the growing family.
The LIGHT and AIRY accommodation in brief comprises; a warm and welcoming reception hall with porcelain tiling which flows throughout the ground floor, guest W.C., SPACIOUS lounge, study/snug, BEAUTIFUL kitchen/dining/family, the kitchen having a superb range of SYMPHONY wall and base units with SILESTONE work surfaces over and utility room.
To the first floor, four DOUBLE bedrooms, the master bedroom with EN - SUITE and family bathroom.
Outside, to the front, there is an attractive easily maintained garden and a driveway to a single garage. Externally, to the rear, a beautiful landscaped garden with Indian sandstone patio, ideal for outside entertaining.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Lawnswood View, Leeds, West Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.7 miles
- Headingley Station2.0 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR200744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.