- Sea view
- Panoramic sea views
- Income Potential
- Circa 5,500sq.ft. of accommodation
- Bright south and west aspect
- Highly versatile accommodation
With double garage, plentiful parking and a wonderful circa ¾ of an acre garden plot on the headland above this sought after coastal village.
First Floor: entrance hall, inner hall, utility, cloakroom/wc, vast open-plan kitchen/dining/family room (29’7” x 29’5”) with broad west facing covered balcony. Bedroom hall with 3 large en-suite double bedrooms (2 with access to sea view covered balcony). Home office, side hallway, shower room/wc, double garage currently sub-divided into 4 ancillary rooms.
Ground Floor: inner hall, TV/games room, plant room, cloakroom/wc, vast open-plan kitchen/dining/living room with doors onto garden. 3 large en-suite double bedrooms all with doors out onto the garden.
Outside: gated driveway with parking for numerous vehicles. Large gently sloping lawned garden plot of approximately ¾ of an acre.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redruth Station3.4 miles
- Camborne Station3.6 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your house, you only get one chance to make a good first impression and at Lillicrap Chilcott we have the experience and professionalism to ensure that you always will.
At our offices in Truro we bring together a county's worth of buyers and sellers under one single roof and then add to that the time and expertise of each and every member of our staff.
Moving house can be a long and tortuous process but here
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.