Halsall Hall Farm
- Four Bedroom Luxury Detached Home
- Highly Flexible Living Space
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Uniquely Designed and Constructed
- Large Spacious Lounge
- Family Kitchen Dining Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Two Bedrooms to Ground Floor
- Two Bathrooms and En-Suite
With its perfectly blended versatility, character and charm this property sets the benchmark for what to expect inside. Being one of the largest of the properties on this development Smithy Barn has highly flexible living space. A large spacious lounge, elegant family dining kitchen and separate utility, four double bedrooms, two being situated on the ground floor with versatility to change one to a formal dining room. This property also benefits from driveway parking for several cars. Additional woodland area included. All Dorbcrest Home properties on this development come with, as standard, ROCA sanitary ware to bathrooms, PORCELANOSA tiles to bathrooms, block paved driveway, double glazed oak coloured windows and NEFF appliances to the kitchen. These stunning homes have been lovingly constructed and will appeal to the discerning buyer.These properties are Freehold. Please note photography is for illustration purposes only.
LIVING ROOM 12' 8" x 17' 9" (3.86m x 5.41m)
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY 17' 9" x 14' 2" (5.41m x 4.32m)
UTILITY 6' 10" x 3' 4" (2.08m x 1.02m)
BEDROOM ONE 17' 9" x 17' 6" (5.41m x 5.33m)
ENSUITE 9' 10" x 7' 8" (3m x 2.34m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 10" x 8' 10" (4.22m x 2.69m)
BATHROOM 13' 10" x 7' 8" (4.22m x 2.34m)
BEDROOM THREE 15' 0" x 12' 1" (4.57m x 3.68m)
BEDROOM FOUR 15' 0" x 9' 6" (4.57m x 2.9m)
BATHROOM 7' 1" x 4' 7" (2.16m x 1.4m)
Whilst we believe the data within these statements to be accurate, any person(s) intending to place an offer and/or purchase the property should satisfy themselves by inspection in person or by a third party as to the validity and accuracy.
Please call to arrange a viewing on this property now. Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and 9am-4pm Saturday. Outside of these hours we operate an on-call voicemail service 7 days a week arranging viewings, valuation and offers up to 8pm!
BrochuresA4 2 page portrai...
Halsall Hall Farm
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aughton Park Station3.3 miles
- Ormskirk Station3.3 miles
- Bescar Lane Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Roberts & Co Sales and Lettings are an Independent Estate agents set in the heart of Lostock Hall. We firmly believe that transparency and a quality service to all of our customers is the key to a long working relationship. We believe that we have an excellent knowledge of the local market and take a proactive approach to advertising your property. One of the key differences at Roberts & Co is that we deal with all queries and questions from our local branch, we don't have call centres or pre
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101242002430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co Sales & Lettings, Lostock Hall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.