Birchtree Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Detached property,
- Popular and convenient location,
- Lounge , dining room,
- Kitchen, guest w.c,
- Three bedrooms,
- Modern bathroom.
- Driveway, garage,
- Generous gardens.
- Book To view.
Manning Stainton are delighted to offer for sale this very well presented detached property which would be ideal for the professional couple or the growing family.
The home is situated in a popular and convenient location and benefits from excellent transport links to Leeds city centre.
In brief, the property comprises;
Entrance hall, guest W.C., SPACIOUS lounge with fireplace housing an electric coal effect fire which opens to a dining room and a modern kitchen.
To the first floor, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside, to the front, there is a lawned garden with a driveway to the side leading to a single garage. Externally, to the back, a generous lawned garden with mature borders.
Cookridge is an ever-popular residential area and is ideally located for the local amenities, although the further amenities of Horsforth are within vehicular access as well as Holt Park Asda Complex. The train station in Horsforth allows access to Leeds City Centre. There are schools for all ages within the area and numerous leisure facilities including golf courses and health and fitness centres.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Birchtree Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station0.7 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.4 miles
- Headingley Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR200376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.