Circus Road, London
- Fourth Floor
- Resident Porter
- Prime Location
- Modern Apartment
- Fitted Kitchen
- Space in abundance
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens
- Close to transport and local amenities
This apartment has been finished to an immaculate standard and comprises; sizeable reception, modern fitted kitchen, high ceilings, balcony, two spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and modern tiled shower room.
The property also benefits from; resident porter, lift, secluded communal gardens and CCTV. Located moments from St Johns Wood Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and the boutique shops and cafes along the High Street.
Circus Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. John's Wood Station0.2 miles
- Maida Vale Station0.5 miles
- Warwick Avenue Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Legacy PCL is an independent boutique property consultancy, offering a plethora of bespoke professional services in Residential Sales Lettings and Management, Development and Investment.
Our experienced team with over 40 years collective local market knowledge, covering North West and Prime Central London (PCL) has enhanced our unrivalled service whether acting for high net worth clients, developers, international buyers or tenants.
We pride ourselves in comprehensive due diligenc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9992817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Legacy Property Consultants Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.