Burgh Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
- *** Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000 ***
- Popular Location
- Large Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- Immaculately Presented
- Evening and Weekend Viewings Available
HQ Estates are proud to offer this stunning 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow. Immaculately presented and a high specification throughout and with a large garden this would make for a perfect home to move straight into. Located on Burgh Road (Gorleston end) this property offers great transport links and nearby schools. Call to arrange your viewing today.
Living Room (13'2 x 10'5)
Carpet to floor, Radiator and uPVC window to from aspect.
Kitchen (14'5 narrowing to 10'6 x 10'6)
Herringbone effect vinyl flooring, assortment of base and wall units with gloss fronts, built in fridge freezer, electric cooker, extractor above, 1.5x bowl sink, breakfast bar with stools. Fitted blinds.
Bathroom (8'5 x 4'7)
Stunning modern bathroom, matching tiles to floor and walls, P bath with glass shower screen and shower above, Wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC. Decorative towel stand.
Bedroom One (10'6 x 10'6)
Carpet to floor, radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom Two (10'6 x 10'6)
Carpet to floor, uPVC window and radiator.
Large 70ft garden, mainly laid to turf, patio area and paved path way through garden. 2 wooden sheds.
Gravel driveway with concrete pad and turf to side. Side access to rear garden.
BrochuresBrochureBurgh Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Burgh Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Yarmouth Station1.7 miles
- Berney Arms Station3.6 miles
- Haddiscoe Station5.5 miles
About the agent
HQ Estates is an independent residential sales, lettings and management agency based in Norfolk. We provide extensive coverage to the East of England and throughout London.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the best customer service experience. Our expertise and professionalism ensures you can be confident that you are in safe and reputable hands.
We offer a wide range of services as a one-stop shop for all your property requirements so whatever this may be, give us a call.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30197176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HQ Estates, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.