Braemar Avenue, Flixton, Trafford, M41
- A TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- BUILT 1967
- SITUATED IN A POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION LOCALLY
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- A MUCH CARED FOR PROPERTY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM-CONDENSING BOILER
- EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING FACILITIES PLUS 25' GARAGE
- WELL MAINTAINED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
With a cupboard off housing the condensing gas central heating boiler. Radiator. Double glazed entrance door with side window adjacent. Door to:
14' 8'' x 11' 4'' (4.47m x 3.45m)
With a double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Fire surround. Open to:
7' 8'' x 10' 3'' (2.34m x 3.12m)
With a double glazed window to the side elevation. Radiator. Door to:
8' 7'' x 10' 7'' (2.61m x 3.22m)
With a range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for appliances. Radiator. Double glazed window to the side elevation and double glazed exit door.
With a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Shower over the bath with a rail and curtain fitted. Double glazed window to the side elevation. Tiled areas. Linen/storage cupboard off. Radiator.
11' 10'' x 10' 5'' (3.60m x 3.17m)
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
9' 0'' x 10' 9'' (2.74m x 3.27m)
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden. Radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden area and off road parking facilities.
To the rear is a CONCRETE SECTIONAL GARAGE (25'1" X 8'8" APPROX) with an up and over door. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn.
The tenure of the property is LEASEHOLD for a residue of 999 years from 20/10/1967. The ground rent payable is £12 per annum.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Braemar Avenue, Flixton, Trafford, M41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chassen Road Station0.2 miles
- Flixton Station0.4 miles
- Urmston Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Since May 1995 has established itself as one of the leading Estate Agents in the area, specialising in Residential Sales across Urmston, Flixton, Davyhulme, Stretford, Old Trafford, Gorse Hill, Firswood, Partington and Eccles. Managing Director, Paul A. Birtles has over 40 years experience in Estate agency, has worked locally for most of his career and has gone to great lengths to create an Estate Agency business that is like no other Estate Agent in the area, both in terms of image and custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10510133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.