Monohaus, London Fields, E8
- Super-fast Optimity broadband
- Sonos smart home system
- Poggenpohl kitchen
- Open plan living / kitchen / dining
- Underfloor heating
- High specification
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
This 3-bed apartment is part of Monohaus - a scheme of 47 industrial-style flats with offices, shops and a gym in the midst of the hipster haven between London Fields and Mare Street.
The development mixes 47 flats with offices, shops and a gym in a new “lifestyle hub” where the boundaries of home and work are blurred. A glazed atrium at the heart of the building acts as a communal courtyard, with seating and shops alongside the residents’ entrance.
Industrial-style one to three bedroom flats with full-height glass have polished concrete floors, Poggenpohl kitchens, underfloor heating, Sonos smart home systems and generous balconies or terraces.
"Hackney thrives on the creativity and personality of its people, Monohaus creates a space which matches the ambition of those who live there."
Monohaus, London Fields, E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.0 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.5 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SRE-1328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stone Real Estate, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.