Banchory Avenue, Glasgow
- Three Bedroom Upper Flat
- Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Living Accomodation
- Own Door Access
- On Street Parking
- Communal Rear Garden And Drying Area
- Partial Double Glazing
- Close To Primary And Secondary Schools
- Easy Access To All Local Amenities
22' 4'' x 7' 8'' (6.81m x 2.34m)
L shaped entrance hall has neutral decor throughout. Small storage cupboard in the entrance vestibule.
7' 9'' x 5' 0'' (2.37m x 1.53m)
Three piece suite with overhead electric shower unit. Wet wall surrounding bath and shower area, with wall tiling on other walls. Front aspect.
12' 3'' x 8' 1'' (3.73m x 2.47m)
fitted kitchen with dark wood effect wall and base storage units and ample work surfaces throughout. Eye level oven, gas hob and overhead extractor hood. All other white goods include microwave oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble drier. Small breakfasting bar. Pantry / storage cupboard.
16' 6'' x 10' 6'' (5.02m x 3.20m)
Spacious lounge with ample space for dining table and chairs. Gas fire. Front facing windows.
12' 4'' x 10' 6'' (3.75m x 3.21m)
Good sized bedroom with rear aspect. Built-in storage cupboards / wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
12' 0'' x 10' 6'' (3.66m x 3.20m)
Second bedroom is a good size and has rear aspect.
10' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.21m x 3.11m)
Bedroom 3 again is good sized with fitted storage cupboards / wardrobes. Rear aspect.
Communal rear garden and drying area.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Banchory Avenue, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thornliebank Station0.4 miles
- Pollokshaws West Station0.6 miles
- Kennishead Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Honest, Hard Working and Reliable Family Business
We are a family run estate agency that was formed in 1989. We pride ourselves on customer care and satisfaction. Our number one priority is making sure our customers receive the best price for their property and the best mortgage deal out there.Independent Advice
Castlehead Properties offers independent advice on all aspects of selling and buying property. We are an honest, hard worki
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9314814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castlehead Properties, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.