St Albans Road, Watford
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Beautiful Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room
- Built In 2017
- Good Condition Throughout
- 0.2 Miles Away From Watford Junction
- INTU Shopping Centre
- Well Maintained Communal Area's
- Nascot Village Location
Located just of St Albans Road is this stunning two bedroom second floor apartment only 0.2 miles away from Watford Junction.
This delightful two bedroom second floor apartment is presented to the market in excellent condition. The property has been well maintained throughout and is the ideal first time purchase. Upon entrance you will find a stunning open plan kitchen / living room with modern integrated appliances, two bright and spacious bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing throughout, storage cupboards and the property currently holds 122 years unexpired lease term.
Location is perfect with Watford Junction only 0.2 miles away from the property. Major road links such as the M1, M25 and A41 are all within easy access. The popular INTU shopping centre is only a short distance away along with all other local shops, schools and amenities. The flat also has 8 years left to run on its NHBC buildings guarantee.
Kitchen/ Living Room 25' 2" to max x 16' 11" to max ( 7.67m to max x 5.16m to max )
Bedroom One 14' 8" to max x 11' 7" ( 4.47m to max x 3.53m )
Bedroom Two 14' 8" to max x 7' 2" ( 4.47m to max x 2.18m )
Bathroom 9' 6" to max x 8' to max ( 2.90m to max x 2.44m to max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Albans Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.2 miles
- Watford North Station0.8 miles
- Watford High Street Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years' experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent�
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.