Walter Scott Road, BEDWORTH
- SEMI DETACHED
- LARGE PLOT
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- EXCELLENT KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- POPULAR LOCATION
KITCHEN/DINER 20' 10" x 10' 11" (6.37m x 3.34m) Lovely kitchen diner comprising of granite worktops, cream base and wall units and Italian style floor tiles.
Integrated fridge freezer. Double eye level oven / grill. Rear aspect. UPVC window overlooking the rear. UPVC patio door in dining area leading out and a side UPVC back door. Ceramic hob.
STAIRS Fitted carpet to stairs leading to landing. Side UPVC window.
BEDROOM 1 11' 1" x 10' 7" (3.38m x 3.23m) Front aspect. UPVC window and single radiator. Built in storage. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 2 10' 1" x 9' 10" (3.08m x 3.01m) Rear aspect. UPVC window. Single radiator and laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 3 9' 5" x 7' 6" (2.89m x 2.31m) Front aspect. UPVC window and single radiator. Storage cupboard. Laminate flooring.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Walter Scott Road, BEDWORTH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedworth Station0.4 miles
- Coventry Arena Station2.3 miles
- Nuneaton Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Russell Cope Estates are a well established, local independent estate agent and property management business serving Bedworth, Nuneaton and Coventry area.
Our approach to property sales and lettings is to keep things as simple and straight forward as possible. Our landlords and vendors trust Russell Cope Estates because we design and offer a property service tailored around your needs.
We offer a strong national and local marketing package, which may include:
A high profil
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102700002028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Cope, Bedworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.