Bedford Place, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Wonderful location, close to the seafront
- Open plan Living area
- Modern decor throughout
- £156 pppw / £676 pppcm
- Available from: 25/08/2021
As you enter the front of the property, the spacious open plan kitchen/living room is in front of you. Furnished with a contemporary sofa, and a dining table and chairs, it is a great room to entertain in. The kitchen comes equipped with all the necessary mod cons and a gas hob. Next to the kitchen diner is the bright bathroom with a bath and overhead shower. To the rear of the property are the two comfortable bedrooms, each with ample personal storage and welcoming beds.
In a fantastic, central location, close to the seafront and with plenty of space to entertain, this ground floor flat is a very comfortable residence for anyone wishing to live in central Brighton.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bedford Place, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- Hove Station1.0 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6723989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.